During these challenging times, it can be harder to stay active. You may be avoiding your medical appointments as it is advised not to leave the house. That is why we are now offering telehealth Physical Therapy to help you stay health and strong even with the current restrictions.
What does this entail?
One of our Physical Therapists will set up a time to video conference with you. This part will be as if you were in the clinic in person. You will discuss your symptoms and concerns and from here, a treatment plan will be determined. Following a comprehensive history and evaluation by a physical therapist your treatment plan may include:
- Supervised Exercises
- Aimed to increase cardiovascular endurance
- To target specific muscle groups
- To improve balance
- To address the causes of impairments
- How to treat/improve symptoms
- To discuss your plan of care
- To address any home safety concerns
- Home exercise programs
- Exercises to perform in between sessions to maintain strength, balance and endurance
If you are a new, or existing patient and would like to schedule a virtual appointment today, call our office at (240) 361-9000.