Drs. Siegel, Bosworth, and Sorensen have been providing care for patients with ear, nose, and throat problems for over 25 years. Their ENT experience and expertise will ensure that you will feel better faster and be less likely to develop the problem again.
Caring For Our Community
Siegel & Bosworth ENT Center provides you and your family with complete ENT care that covers everything from sneezing, snoring and sleeping disorders to sinus conditions and nasal congestion.
With doctors who stay updated on the latest medical breakthroughs for your condition, you will find we can give you the excellent service you expect and the compassionate treatment you deserve. We provide state-of-the-art medical care/surgical techniques and will teach you how to take advantage of our expertise. This is how you get better faster and stay healthy longer.
Getting To Know Us
When you come in for an appointment, you’ll find an interesting thing happens. You breathe easier ~ even if you don’t have sinus problems. That’s what many of our patients say after they leave our office. It could be the warm and open setting. It could be the warm and open staff. It could be the fact that you’re in the hands of a medical team with years of medical and surgical experience.
Why Choose Us?
- All of the doctors have ratings of 4.5 or more on Healthgrades.
- Drs. Siegel and Bosworth have been featured in Washingtonian Top Doctors for more than 20 years.
- Our physicians are leading experts in the treatment of chronic sinusitis, nasal congestion and snoring.
- Our office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology ensuring that you are getting the most up to date diagnosis and treatment.
- We have an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) with the ability to send prescriptions to your pharmacy electronically so that your prescriptions are ready when you get there right after your office visit.
- You can make appointments to visit with us through our website at any time. We even have someone to facilitate these online appointments during the evening and on weekends.
- You can contact your physician directly through our patient portal.
- Your primary care physician and referring physician often have a letter describing your visit with us faxed to their office before you leave our office. This facilitates your care amongst your physicians.
- Our surgery center, which is where we perform greater than 99% of our surgeries, has been rated in the top 1% of surgery centers for the past 12 years.
- We have two excellent Doctors of Audiology on site with a fully equipped audiology suite.
- Our balance center is second to none. We have equipment to diagnose and treat your balance problems that is not found in many university hospitals. Our balance center is equipped with a safety overhead support system (SOS) that allows you to recover your balance in complete safety.
- Our physical therapists have been specially trained in vestibular and balance therapy and will customize your treatment plan based on your needs.