If you would like to be part of a successful, state-of-the-art ENT practice, we invite you to take a look at the current Job opportunities available at Siegel, Bosworth and Sorensen Division. We’ve been featured in Washingtonian Top Doctors for more than 20 years and our physicians are leading experts in the treatment of chronic sinusitis, nasal congestion and snoring.
Physical Therapist – Outpatient Rehabilitation (Balance and Vestibular Rehabilitation)
We are looking for a dynamic and talented Full Time, licensed physical therapist to help grow a balance center of excellence within our practice. We treat patients with all types of rehabilitation needs, with specialization in balance and vestibular disorders. This is an opportunity – ideal for a physical therapist with a drive to accelerate their professional growth. While experience in balance and vestibular disorders is a plus, it is not essential.
Our facility boasts the highest standard of care including Computerized Dynamic Posturography, infrared video goggles, and a world-class ceiling mounted rails and harness system; state of the art equipment and facilities with enormous opportunities to train with the brightest minds available in the field of physical therapy and balance. Our rapid growth will create leadership opportunities.
Our FYZICAL therapy team works closely with the doctors and audiologists within Siegel, Bosworth and Sorensen Division, specialists in the treatment of dizziness disorders. We are located in the suburbs of Washington D.C., a short drive from our nations capital and home to some of the best schools, cultural attractions, dining and outdoor activities in the country.
We are a high-energy team. We treat clients with dignity and empathy, and work hard to improve lives through physical therapy. Candidates should show enthusiasm for learning and to respond to advances in research, technology, science and health care.
The Centers for Advanced ENT Care, Siegel, Bosworth and Sorensen Division is currently seeking to hire a physician assistant with otolaryngology (ENT) experience to join our private practice in Rockville, MD.
- Outstanding opportunity to join an ENT group with three physicians and two audiologists.
- This is an outpatient-based opportunity. Provider responsibilities will include new patient consults, establish patient visits, as well as preoperative and postoperative care.
- State-of-the-art balance and fall prevention center within our office.
- Our practice treats patients of all ages.
- Full-time; no OR or hospital round responsibilities.
- Offering competitive compensation; benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance; 401K plan available.
- CME stipend available
- ENT experience is preferred
- Must love building relationships with patients and fellow staff, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
- State licensure and board certification is required
Practice is located in Rockville, MD
- Rockville is located in Montgomery County, just 18 miles from Washington, D.C.
- This is a dynamic community with highly ranked school districts, a vibrant culinary scene, multiple college and professional sports teams, and a full calendar of local events and festivals
- Montgomery County has established a reputation as a growing biomed and technology center, the home of many national businesses including Marriott, Ritz-Carlton, GEICO, and Hughes Network, and the headquarters of NIH and FDA.
Our practice is a proud member of The Centers for Advanced ENT Care (CADENT), a physician-led organization composed of more than 30 ENT practices with over 60 providers throughout the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC area. We specialize in nasal and sinus disorders, hearing and balance disorders, throat and voice complications, head and neck surgery, allergy management, diagnostic audiology, and hearing aid dispensing.
Physical Therapist Technician– Outpatient Rehabilitation (Balance and Vestibular Rehabilitation)
Fyzical Shady Grove is seeking a Full Time Physical Therapy Technician (PTT) to assist in our state of the art, dizziness and fall prevention clinic with a wide variety of clinical and non-clinical tasks. The PTT will help our clinic provide smooth, effective and efficient care. PTT’s assist Physical Therapist while caring for individuals under the direct supervision of licensed physical therapists within the laws and regulations set forth by the board of Physical Therapy Examiners of Maryland.
Some PT Tech responsibilities include:
- Performing testing specific to this clinic including computerized dynamic posturography and videonystagmography.
- Performing laser treatment for musculoskeletal conditions under supervision of a licensed physical therapist.
- Supervising patients’ physical therapy therapeutic exercises.
- Setting up treatment space and maintaining its cleanliness.
- Maintain appropriate supply inventory.
- Perform occasional basic clerical duties such as scheduling patients and assisting patients with paperwork.
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- A people-person/outgoing personality.
- Planned course of study in the field of physical therapy a plus!
- CPR certified.
Front Desk Receptionist
The Centers for Advanced ENT, Siegel, Bosworth and Sorensen Division / Fyzical Therapy and Balance Center is a rapidly expanding otolaryngology practice specializing in nasal and sinus surgery, balloon sinuplasty, treatment for snoring and sleep apnea, hearing loss and vestibular dizziness disorders. We use state of the art technology and take pride in ensuring that we provide patients with the best possible care.
We are seeking a full-time front desk receptionist to join our team of highly motivated clinicians and support staff. Candidates should have at least 1-2 years experience in a medical office scheduling patients and a solid work history. We are looking for a reliable, friendly, outgoing, team player with a patient-centered attitude. Experience in using electronic medical records (EMR) is required, knowledge of insurance benefits, organization is a must, able to multi-task, work in multiple scheduling systems and able to work in a fast pace environment. Please include the name of the EMR systems you have worked with in your resume. Experience with Allscripts and Phreesia is a big plus!
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
We offer competitive pay and a warm and friendly work environment.
We offer our employees:
- Competitive salary
- Lucrative performance based bonus plans
- Extensive mentorship, training and continuing education provided
- Comprehensive benefit package with health insurance, 401K and a profit sharing plan
- Warm and friendly work environment
Please let us know if you would like any more information.
It’s time to be excited about your future. Contact us today on (240) 361-9000.